Monday 9 May 2011

Cheung Chau

This is the highest point in Cheung Chau!!





Where is Cheung Chau?


It is actually a small island off Hong Kong. I had managed to get to this island with my friend Rosie in my last trip to Hong Kong, where I didn't just want to do all the usual shopping and stuff. It's a really small (can't remember the size) and idyllic island with not much to do except some hiking and a visit of a certain Cheung Po Tsai Cave.


Yet, I loved it. It was so slow and laidback and so different from the hectic lifestyle in Hong Kong Island. It was fun just wandering around this little island and experiencing nature. Not really for those who chiong to Hong Kong for a short stay, but if you have time...




The Town Area



On the Peak of Cheung Chau




Cheung Po Tsai Cave Area



Officially my second post.. haha. Next up....

No comments:

Post a Comment