Saturday 21 May 2011

A little update

It's been a while since I put anything on this supposedly new blog. Haha. Lately I am simply been too busy with clearing my work before my month long trip to Europe and I haven't had time to do anything with this site.

Essentially, I don't think I will be able to do anything with this site till the day I leave, so for now, I will just post my rough travel plan for my Europe Trip

I will be going to Geneva, then hopping to Paris with John and LL (3 nights), then I will train to Brugges to meet Felix, where we will hang out for a night, followed by Brussels the next night. He will go back to Finland, and I will stay on my own in Brussels for one more night, then I will go to Antwerp (2 nights) and then to Uretcht (1 night) and then to Amsterdam (4 nights).

From there, I will travel back to Geneva to slow down a little before going to Sunny Spain. I will be at Segovia (1 night) before meeting John and LL again at Madrid. After they go off, I will be going to San Sebestian and Barcelona on my own before coming back to Singapore. I am still deciding whether I want to extend. Sounds good but expensive. Haha.

That's all. Hopefully I can update this blog when I am in Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment