Wednesday 22 June 2011

Going on to Barcelona Tomorrow

Today was not a good day in San Seb as it was chilly and rainy the whole day.. so sianz, cos cannot go to the beach. Hopefully I will get to do so in Barcelona.

Thus for today, it was a day of resting and also to wash stuff so that I will have enough for the remainder of the trip.. ate quite a bit of pinxtos today, I think I will stop eating them in Barcelona for a couple of days as they are expensive and not very filling...

I can´t believe that my trip is coming to an end soon.. time really flies when you are enjoying yourself. Hopefully I get to blog when I am in Barcelona, as I believe there will be lotsa things to see and I feel energized to go again after resting here in San Seb. I do agree with May though, travelling on my own for one month is a little too much after a while, but nevertheless, it has been fun. I should be going Nou Camp tomorrow!!!!! Very excited about it but it will be after a 5 plus hours train ride.. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment