Tuesday 21 June 2011

Not so Sunny San Sebastian

Today San Sebastian was very cloudy and I didn´t stay at the beach much because it was rather chilly. I heard that it would rain tomorrow. I hope not because I want to go to the beach to chill and swim.



I enjoyed today though, because it was a rather chill out day. I didn´t need to go to museums, no fix timing to follow, just wandering around the streets of San Sebastian. It was nice just to walk around and do basically nothing.



I tried out some tapas today, and in San Seb, they are called pinxtos. They are not cheap, but very nice tasting and I guess, eating them once in a while should be alright.


That´s foie pinxto with some apple compote. I didn´t like foie gra in Paris but this one was pretty sublime. This was eaten at La Cuchura. I think I will eat at La Cepa tomorrow. I walked around their bar today and the pinxtos look great!

No comments:

Post a Comment